Furnace AC Air Filter 16x20x1 HVAC Allergy Dust Merv 12 by Nordic Pure
Protect your family's respiratory health with Nordic Pure's 16x20x1 Merv 12 air filter features that capture contaminants such as bacteria, cough and sneeze debris, debris, dust, dust mites, pollen, lint, pet dander, mold spores
- 16x20x1 air filter
- 16x20x1 furnace filter
- 16x20x1 air filter furnace bulk
- 16x20x1 air filter home depot compatible with your furnace
- 16x20x1 air filter lowes compatible compatible with your furnace
- 16x20x1 air filter walmart compatible with your furnace
- Ace Hardware air filters 16x20x1
- 16x20x1 pleated furnace air filters
- Ideal for customers who live in big cities or near industrial sites
- Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic filter material
- Filter material made of electrostatically charged synthetic material
- Frame material made of heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board
- Fast Free Delivery Using Fedex SmartPost
- Actual Size: 15 1/2 x 19 1/2 x 3/4
- Nordic Pure recommends changing 1” filters every 30-90 days
- Made in the USA
- Ships from Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Bulk pack available in package of 6,12 or 24.
Nordic Pure 16x20x1 MERV 12 furnace filter rated pleated AC air filters are made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials that attract and capture most airborne particulates in your home or office. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smog, mold spores and germs from coughing or sneezing are removed. Our treated synthetic filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a healthier living space. MERV 12 air filters are comparable to air filters with the MPR rating of 1500-1900, a FPR rating between Red and Blue, and an APR rating between Platinum and Diamond. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns; for scale, a human hair is about 70 microns wide. Each Nordic Pure 1” MERV 12 air filter will capture more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 micron contaminants and up to 90% of 1.0-3.0 micron contaminants. This high performance HVAC replacement filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiberglass filters, washable filters, poly disposable filters, and will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving you money on utilities and costly maintenance. The effective life of your air filter depends on the inside and outside conditions in which you live. We recommend that you change your air filter every 30-90 days to maintain maximum efficiency and indoor air quality.
For your convenience, you can also order from our eBay store below. Please also check out our customer reviews.