16x25x3 Filter Trion Air Bear Merv 12 Magnet
- Measure your current air filter and compare with the Actual Size of this item to make sure you order the correct filter.
- Replaces Trion Air Bear Cub filters and others that require an actual 3” depth
- MERV 12 air filters capture over 90% of allergens, pollens, pet dander and other airborne particles.
- Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic filter media. Moisture resistant frame.
- ACTUAL SIZE: 15 13/16 X 24 5/16 X 3
- Made in the USA!
Nordic Pure 3” MERV 12 Trion Air Bear Cub Replacement filters are made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials that attract and capture most airborne particulates in your home or office. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smoke particles, virus carriers, bacteria, mold spores and other contaminants are removed. All Nordic Pure pleated HVAC filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. The frame has 2 strips of foam tape on 2 sides. There is a metal mesh support grid bonded to the pleats for extra support. Our AC filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a much healthier living environment.
MERV 12 Air Bear Cub Replacement furnace air conditioner filters are comparable to HVAC filters with the rating of MPR 1900 or a rating of FPR 9. This high-performance HVAC replacement filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiber-glass filters, washable filters, poly disposable filters, and will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving money on utilities and costly maintenance.
It is important to regularly change your furnace air conditioner filters especially during any home improvements for fresh, clean air in your home or office. We recommend that you change your AC air filter every 3 to 6 months, depending on your home or office environment to maintain maximum efficiency and economy.