16X25x5 Air Filter Furnace Merv 12 Honeywell Lennox Conditioning HVAC 3M
Protect your family's respiratory health with Nordic Pure's 16x25x5 Merv 12 air conditioner, furnace air filter that capture contaminants such as allergens, bacteria, cough and sneeze debris, debris, dust, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, lint, pet dander, mold spores.
- Replacement for Honeywell, Lennox, Carrier, 3M and Bryant
- Direct Replacement for Honeywell FC100A1029
- Direct replacement for 3M Filtrete air filters
- Filter material made of pleated electrostatically charged synthetic material
- Measure the actual inside depth of your filter rack to ensure proper fit. Replacement for Honeywell filters have a depth of 4 3/8 in
- Removes sneeze and cough droplets, smog, auto emissions, and all other contaminants removed by a MERV 8, 10 11 filters
- Ideal for customers who live in big cities or near industrial sites
- Pleated, Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic filter material
- Made in the USA
- Actual Size 15 3/4 x 24 3/4 x 4 3/8
- Fast Free Delivery Using Fedex
- Nordic Pure recommends changing filters every 30-90 days
- Ships From Tulsa, Oklahoma
Nordic Pure furnace air conditioning HVAC 16x25x5 Honeywell Replacement MERV 12 rated air filters are what is considered the traditional 5 in filter at an actual 4 3/8 in. It can replace not only Honeywell but Lennox, Carrier, 3M and Bryant filters. Of course, these are a list of the most well-known systems that use this size; always measure your filter housing to make sure the actual size correlates with the filter you are ordering. 5 in Honeywell Replacement MERV 12 filters are made of pleated electrostatically charged synthetic materials that attract and capture most airborne particulates in your home or office. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smog, mold spores and germs from coughing or sneezing are removed. MERV 12 furnace air conditioning HVAC filters are comparable to air filters with the MPR rating of 1500-1900, a FPR rating between Red and Blue, and an APR rating between Platinum and Diamond. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns; for scale, a human hair is about 70 microns wide. Each Nordic Pure 5 in MERV 12 air filter will capture more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 micron contaminants and up to 90% of 1.0-3.0 micron contaminants. The effective life of your air filter depends on the inside and outside conditions in which you live. We recommend that you change your air filter every 3-6 months to maintain maximum efficiency and indoor air quality.
For your convenience, you can also order from our eBay store below. Please also check out our customer reviews.