16X25x5 Air Filter Furnace Merv 13 Honeywell Lennox Conditioning HVAC 3M
Protect family's respiratory health with 16x25x5 Merv 13 furnace air conditioner air filter that captures bacteria, cough and sneeze debris, mites, pollen, mold spores, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smog, bacteria, allergens.
- Replacement for Honeywell, Lennox, Carrier, 3M Filtrete and Bryant
- Direct Replacement for Honeywell FC100A1029
- Direct replacement for 3M Filtrete air filters
- Removes lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smog, bacteria, allergens, mold spores and other contaminants
- Filter material made of pleated electrostatically charged synthetic material
- Measure the actual inside depth of your filter rack to ensure proper fit. Replacement for Honeywell filters have a depth of 4 3/8”
- Removes sneeze and cough droplets, smog, auto emissions, and all other contaminants removed by a MERV 8, 10 11, 12 filters
- Ideal for customers who live in big cities or near industrial sites
- Pleated, Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic filter material
- Made in the USA
- Actual Size: 15 3/4 x 24 3/4 x 4 3/8
- Fast Free Delivery Using Fedex SmartPost
- Nordic Pure recommends changing 1” filters every 30-90 days
- Ships From Tulsa, Oklahoma
Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure electrostatically charged pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smog, bacteria, allergens, mold spores and other contaminants are removed. All Nordic Pure electrostatically charged pleated air filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. There is a metal mesh support grid bonded to the pleats for extra support. Our AC filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a much healthier living environment.
MERV 13 electrostatically charged pleated furnace air conditioning filters are comparable to HVAC filters with the rating of MPR 2200 or a rating of FPR 10. This high-performance HVAC replacement filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiber-glass filters, washable filters, poly disposable filters, and will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving money on utilities and costly maintenance.
The effective life of your AC air filter depends on both the inside and outside conditions in which you live. It is important to regularly change your furnace air conditioner filters especially during any home improvements for fresh, clean air in your home or office. We recommend that you change your air filter every 3-6 months to maintain maximum efficiency and economy.
Important Note: Almost ALL furnace filters have a different "actual size" than the nominal size printed on the air conditioner filter. It's best if you measure your air filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our "Actual Size" - and then you can be sure your A/C air filter fits! With the 4" and 5" air filters there is a wider variance between the nominal and actual size depending on the manufacturer. We also carry 4 7/8 and 5 1/4 inch depth filters, this is why we ask you to compare the exact dimensions.