20X22x1 Air Conditioner Filter Merv 12 Pleated HVAC
- MERV 12 media is ideal for high efficiency air filtration and will help those with moderate allergies and asthma
- Trane FLR1009, 3M, Honeywell compatible by Nordic Pure
- Available in pack quantities of 3, 6 and bulk pack quantities of 12 and 24
- Filter material made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials
- Frame Material Made of Heavy Duty, Moisture Resistant Beverage Board
- Pleated filter material
- Actual Size Of Air Filter 19 1/2 x 21 7/16 x 3/4 (19.5x21.44x0.75)
- Made in the USA
- Fast Free Shipping via Fedex SmartPost
- Ships From Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Replacement for Trane FLR1009 filter
Nordic Pure 20x22x1 Pleated Air Filters MERV 12 are made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials that attract and capture most airborne particulates in your home. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smoke particles, virus carriers, bacteria, mold spores and other contaminants are removed. All Nordic Pure pleated air filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. There is a metal mesh support grid bonded to the pleats for extra support. Our AC filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a much healthier living environment.
Particles in indoor air are measured in microns; for scale, a human hair is about 70 microns wide. Each Nordic Pure 1” MERV 12 air filter will capture more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 micron contaminants and up to 90% of 1.0-3.0 micron contaminants. This high-performance HVAC replacement filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiber-glass filters, washable filters, poly disposable filters, and will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving money on utilities and costly maintenance.
The effective life of your AC air filter depends on both the inside and outside conditions in which you live. It is important to regularly change your furnace air conditioner filters especially during any home improvements for fresh, clean air in your home or office. We recommend that you change your air filter every 30-90 days to maintain maximum efficiency and economy.
Important Note: Almost ALL furnace filters have a different "actual size" than the nominal size printed on the air conditioner filter. It's best if you measure your air filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our "Actual Size" - and then you can be sure your A/C air filter fits!