20x22x1 Air Filter Pleated Air Conditioner A/C HVAC Merv 13 Furnace Nordicpure
- Actual Size Of Air Filter: 19 1/2 x 21 7/16 x 3/4 (19.5x21.44x0.75). Measure your current filter and compare the exact dimensions with the Actual Size listed above before you order.
- MERV 13 media is ideal for high efficiency air filtration and will help those with moderate to severe allergies and asthma.
- Our AC filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a much healthier living environment.
- Made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials.
- Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment.
- Made in the USA!
- Fast Free Shipping via Fedex SmartPost
- Ships From Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Replacement for Trane FLR1009 filter.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of your order unless otherwise stated
Nordic Pure 20x22x1 Pleated Air Filters MERV 13 are made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials that attract and capture most airborne particulates in your home. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smoke particles, smog, virus carriers, bacteria, mold spores and other contaminants are removed. All Nordic Pure pleated air filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. There is a metal mesh support grid bonded to the pleats for extra support. Our AC filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a much healthier living environment.
MERV 13 furnace air conditioner filters are comparable to HVAC filters with the rating of MPR 2200 or a rating of FPR 10. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns; for scale, a human hair is about 70 microns wide. Each Nordic Pure 1” MERV 13 air filter will capture more than 90% of 1.0-10.0 micron contaminants and up to 75% of .30-1.0 micron contaminants. This high-performance HVAC replacement filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiber-glass filters, washable filters, poly disposable filters, and will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving money on utilities and costly maintenance.