20x25x5 4-3/8 Air Filter Merv 15 Lennox Furnace x6673 x6675
by Nordic Pure
Protect your family's respiratory health with Nordic Pure's 20x25x4 4-3/8 Merv 15 air filter features that capture contaminants such as allergens, bacteria, cough and sneeze debris, debris, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, cigarette smoke, fireplace smoke,tobacco smoke. Cost advantage over Merv 16
- Replacement for Honeywell air filter 20x25x4 with a depth of 4 - 3/8 in
- Replacement for Honeywell, Lennox furnace air filters with a depth of 4 - 3/8 in
- Direct replacement for Lennox X6673_X6675
- Nordic Pure Merv 15 cost advantage vs Merv 16
- Electrostatic Charged Synthetic Material
- Frame Material is Heavy Duty, Moisture Resistant Beverage Board
- Measure the actual inside depth of your filter rack to ensure proper fit; Lennox X6673_X6675 Replacement filters have a height and width with 1/8 in difference
- Removes all bacteria, along with all contaminants removed by a MERV 8, 10, 11, 12 & 13 furnace air filter
- Fast Free Delivery via Fedex
- Actual Size 19 3/4 X 24 3/4 X 4 3/8
- Compatible with 20x25x5 air filters found at Walmart, Lowes and Home Depot
- 20x25x5 air filter Lowes
- Ideal for customers who require hospital-equivalent conditions
- Recommended for newer or commercial units which carry a rating of MERV 15 and above
- Made in the USA
- Ships From Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Usually ships same or next business day.
Nordic Pure’s 20x25x5 Lennox X6673_X6675 Replacement MERV 15 rated air filters are the newest filters made by Lennox with a slightly decreased height and width, but the same actual depth of 4 3/8”. This filter is a new standard size that will fit both old and new systems. As always, we ask you to measure your filter’s housing to ensure the proper fit. 5” Lennox X6673_X6675 Replacement MERV 15 rated air filters are made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials that are ideal to reduce airborne contaminants in your workplace or office. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, airborne dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, smog, dust mite debris, smoke, and bacteria are captured and removed. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter (a human hair is about 70 microns wide). Each MERV 15 air filter will capture more than 90% of all airborne contaminants from 1.0-10.0 microns, and up to 95% of contaminants from .30-1.0 microns. It is important to note that because of this high filtration and air flow restriction, HVAC systems should be rated to handle filters of MERV 15 and above, which are not typically used in residential settings. The effective life of your air filter depends on the inside and outside conditions in which you work. We recommend that you change your air filter every 3-6 months to maintain maximum efficiency and economy.
For your convenience, you can also order from our eBay store below. Please also check out our customer reviews.