Protect your family's respiratory health capturing contaminants such as allergens, bacteria, cough and sneeze debris, debris, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, cigarette smoke, fireplace smoke, tobacco smoke
- Available in bulk pack quantities, multiples of 3 and 6. 12 pack available
- 20x30x1 air filter bulk
- 20x30x1 air filter Merv 13
- Filter rating of MPR 2200-2400 or FPR 10
- Compatible with Honeywell superior allergen air filter 20x30x1
- Removes tobacco and fireplace smoke, along with all contaminants removed by Merv 8, 10, 11 12 air filters
- Ideal for customers with serious allergies or who smoke
- 20x30x1 filter is hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic air conditioner furnace filter material
- 20x30x1 air filter actual size 19_3/4 x 29_3/4 x 3/4
- Frame material made of heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board
- Nordic Pure recommends changing 1” filters every 30-90 days
- Fast Free Delivery using Fedex SmartPost
- Made in the USA
- Ships from Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Compatible with 20x30x1 air filters found at Walmart, Home Depot, Target, Lowes, Grainger, Costco, Ace Hardware
- Compatible with Honeywell Elite Allergen air filter 20x30x1
Nordic Pure MERV 13 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters provide exceptional filtration for both home and commercial environments. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace air filter, lint, dust, pollen, bacteria, pet dander, dust mites, mold spores, smoke particles, virus carriers, coughs and sneezes, smog, allergens and other contaminants are removed.
Nordic Pure furnace air conditioner filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. As with all Nordic Pure furnace air conditioner filters, the material is electrostatically charged to attract unwanted particles. The media used will not promote the growth of bacteria or mold on the air filter and is better at trapping airborne particles than fiberglass filters. Our attention to the smallest of details results in a healthier living space.
For fresh, clean air in your home and office, it is important to regularly change your AC filter, especially during home improvements. We recommend changing your HVAC furnace filter every 1-3 months, depending on your unique home or office environment. People with pets or those who suffer from allergies should change their A/C air filters more often. Replacing your air filter regularly not only improves indoor air quality, it helps your HVAC unit perform more efficiently.
- Captures smoke, VOC's, pet odors, food odors, cigarette smoke, fireplace smoke,tobacco smoke.
- Free shipping within continental USA via Fedex.
- Available in 3 pack and in bulk pack multiples of 3 filters.
- International Shipping:
- We ship outside the continental USA. Our shopping cart calculates shipping cost plus duties and taxes giving you a landed cost at your home. No surprise duty and tax costs.