Protect your family's respiratory health capturing contaminants such as allergens, bacteria, cough and sneeze debris, debris, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, cigarette smoke, fireplace smoke, tobacco smoke
- Nordic Pure MERV 13 electrostatic pleated allergen air conditioner furnace filter
- Available in bulk pack quantities, multiples of 3 and 6. 12 pack available
- 20x30x1 air filter bulk
- 20x30x1 air filter Merv 13
- Compatible with 3m 20x30x1 air filter
- Compatible with Filtrete air filter 20x30x1
- Compatible with Honeywell air filter 20x30x1
- Air filter size 20x30x1
- Air conditioner filter 20x30x1
- Compatible with Honeywell fpr 7 air filter 20x30x1
- Rating of MPR 2200-2400 or FPR 10
- Central air filter 20x30x1
- Compatible with Filtretetm ultra allergen 20x30x1 air filter
- Compatible with Honeywell superior allergen air filter 20x30x1
- Merv 13 removes tobacco and fireplace smoke, along with all contaminants removed by Merv 8, 10, 11 12 air filters
- Ideal for customers with serious allergies or who smoke
- Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic air conditioner furnace filter material
- Actual Size 19_3/4 x 29_3/4 x 3/4
- Frame material made of heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board
- Nordic Pure recommends changing 1” filters every 30-90 days
- Fast Free Delivery using Fedex SmartPost
- Made in the USA
- Ships from Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Compatible with 20x30x1 Merv 13 air filters found at Walmart, Home Depot, Target, Lowes, Grainger, Costco, Ace Hardware
- Compatible with Filtrete 20x30x1 Merv 13 air filters
- Compatible with Honeywell Superior Allergen 20x30x1 air filters
- Compatible with Flanders E-Z Flow air filters 20x30x1
- Compatible with Glasfloss air filter 20x30x1
- Compatible with Rheem 20x30x1 air filter
- Air conditioner filter 20x30x1
- Compatible with Honeywell Elite Allergen air filter 20x30x1
- American air filter 20x30x1, Made in USA
- 20x30x1 air conditioner filter
- AC air filter 20x30x1
- HVAC air filter 20x30x1
Nordic Pure MERV 13 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters provide exceptional filtration for both home and commercial environments. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace air filter, lint, dust, pollen, bacteria, pet dander, dust mites, mold spores, smoke particles, virus carriers, coughs and sneezes, smog, allergens and other contaminants are removed.
MERV 13 furnace filters are comparable to HVAC filters with the rating of MPR 2200-2400 or FPR 10. While different companies use different scales to measure the air filter’s efficiency, Nordic Pure chose to follow the industry standard, MERV, as developed by ASHRAE (the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Engineers). No matter the name of the rating, the efficiency of all air filters is rated according to the same criteria as set forth by ASHRAE.
Nordic Pure furnace air conditioner filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. As with all Nordic Pure furnace air conditioner filters, the material is electrostatically charged to attract unwanted particles. The media used will not promote the growth of bacteria or mold on the air filter and is better at trapping airborne particles than fiberglass filters. Our attention to the smallest of details results in a healthier living space.
For fresh, clean air in your home and office, it is important to regularly change your AC filter, especially during home improvements. We recommend changing your HVAC furnace filter every 1-3 months, depending on your unique home or office environment. People with pets or those who suffer from allergies should change their A/C air filters more often. Replacing your air filter regularly not only improves indoor air quality, it helps your HVAC unit perform more efficiently.
For your convenience, you can also order from our eBay store below. Please also check out our customer reviews.