16x25x2 Furnace Air Filters MERV 12 Pleated Plus Carbon
Protect your health with Nordic Pure's 16x25x2 Merv 12 carbon activated air filter that captures allergens, bacteria, cough, dust mites, odorous gases, vapors, mold spores, pollen, lint, pet dander, cigarette smoke, fireplace smoke, tobacco smoke
- Carbon furnace filter 16x25x2
- 16x25x2 carbon furnace filter
- 16x25x2 carbon air filter
- 16x25x2 carbon Merv 12 air filter
- Merv 12 rated material and carbon material are pleated together to form a formidable obstacle to dust and odors
- Activated Charcoal 16x25x2 furnace air filter
- Activated Carbon 16x25x2 furnace air filter
- Activated carbon 16x25x2 furnace air filter removes cigarette smoke odor
- MERV 12 Pleated Carbon air filters capture over 90% of allergens, pollens, pet dander and other airborne particles
- Removes sneeze and cough droplets, smog, auto emissions, and all other contaminants removed by a MERV 8, MERV 10 and MERV 11 filters
- Available in bulk pack quantities of 3 and12
- Convenient 2 filters in 1 – MERV rated material pleated with an activated charcoal layer.
- Ideal for customers who live in big cities or near industrial sites
- Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic filter media. Moisture resistant frame.
- Fast Free Delivery Using Fedex SmartPost
- Actual Size: 15 1/2 X 24 1/2 X 3/4
- Nordic Pure recommends changing 4” filters every 3-6 months
- Made in the USA
Nordic Pure 16x25x2 MERV 12 rated air filters are made of a new dual material where the MERV rated material and carbon material are pleated together to form a formidable obstacle to dust and odors. Because the carbon is also pleated, there is 3 times as much odor-fighting capability in each filter. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smog, mold spores and germs from coughing or sneezing are removed. Our filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a much healthier living space. MERV 12 air filters are comparable to air filters with the MPR rating of 1500-1900, a FPR rating between Red and Blue, and an APR rating between Platinum and Diamond. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns; for scale, a human hair is about 70 microns wide. Each Nordic Pure 2” MERV 12 air filter will capture more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 micron contaminants and up to 90% of 1.0-3.0 micron contaminants. This high performance HVAC replacement filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiberglass filters, washable filters, poly disposable filters, and will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving you money on utilities and costly maintenance. The effective life of your air filter depends on both the inside and outside conditions in which you live and work. We recommend that you change your air filter every 30-90 days to maintain maximum efficiency and indoor air quality.